Bally's Pre-engineered & Pre-fabricated Refrigerated Buildings
We are happy to provide you a quote on a Refrigerated Building or Refrigerations. We will be quoting a (made in the USA) Bally Box. Regardless of what kind of business you’re in, Bally provides refrigerated buildings to meet the needs of each individual customer. Bally Refrigerated Buildings and Refrigerations deliver on all levels.
Bally’s insulated panels are manufactured with poured-in-place non-ozone depleting urethane, which keeps energy costs to a minimum. The lightweight panels are available in 4″, 5″, and 6″ thickness, and heights up to 27’4″ in a single tier. All of our panels are UL and FM listed, EISA compliant, and the have capability for NSF Certification.
Bally’s Speed-Lok joining mechanism forms a tight, secure joint, holding warm air out and cold air in. Speed-Loks join all panels: wall to wall, ceiling to wall, and floor to wall to create a complete vapor barrier system. Speed-Loks also provide easy assembly or disassembly for expansion or relocation.
Refrigerated Buildings Features
Bally can provide design recommendations for many kinds of floor construction.
We typically recommend:
- Bally floor panels on a concrete pad
- On-site fabricated built-in insulated floors
Structural Steel Support
In some situations, steel support is needed to suit local site conditions, construction regulations, and/or wind, seismic, and snow loading.
- Ceilings: Suspended, and Self-supporting
- External steel shed structures
- Lateral steel bracing, and proper steel support
- Stucco-embossed Galvalume steel
- Stucco-embossed Aluminum
- Stucco-embossed Stainless steel
- Stucco-embossed White galvanized steel
- Stucco-embossed Sand-tan galvanized steel
- Smooth White galvanized steel
- Stainless steel
- Smooth White aluminum
- Galvanized steel
- Custom metal, color, & coatings are available
Hinged Entrance Doors
- Various sizes to suit any installation
- Available panic hardware
- Anti-condensate heaters
All outdoor Walk-Ins must have a roof.
- Membrane roofs, with gutters and downspouts
- Pre-engineered Panel roofs
- Built-up type roofs
- Observation Windows
- Deadbolt Locks or Lockingbars
- Digital Thermometers & Alarms
- Dock: Seals, Shelters, Lights, and Leveler
- Partition Wall Panels
- Ante-rooms, loading docks, vestibules
Industrial Cold Storage Doors:
- Manual or power operation
- Single or double horizontal slide
- Vertical rise
- Sectional overhead
- In fitting